1710 Belleau Drive
Nestled in the hills off of Federal Street, Allegheny Dwellings’ scenic park-like setting rivals more upscale apartment complexes. Offering one- and two-bedroom units exclusively, Allegheny Dwellings is a great choice for singles and small families. The addition of the fitness center with a boxing emphasis can help you and your children to obtain fitness and health goals.
The BJWL offers a year-round after-school and summer academic program for youth ages 5 – 12 years. Its closeness to the lower Northside with its numerous shops, restaurants and attractions makes Allegheny Dwellings a great place to live.
HACP is currently planning a redevelopment of Allegheny Dwellings. To learn more about this exciting initiative, visit the Allegheny Dwellings Redevelopment webpage.
- 14 Accessible Units
- Community Recreation Center
- Security Camera’s in Common Areas
- Security Guards: 7 PM – 3 AM
- Refrigator and Gas Stove
- Washer and Gas Dryer, in some units
- Basketball Court
- Access to Public Transportation
- Property Manager On-Site
- Off-Street Parking
- North Side Christian Health Center
- Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force
- Network of Hope
- Center for Victims
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Pittsburgh
- VITA Tax Preparation
- Reading Is Fundamental Pittsburgh
- Just Harvest
- Northview Heights Family Support Center
- Juvenile Reentry Assistance Program
- Resident Employment Program
- GED Program
- HACP Family Self-Sufficiency Program
Waiting list is closed.
Management Office 412-237-0801