House outline blue

Open Records Officer

Open Records Officer – Right to Know Requests

To be considered properly submitted, a request for records must be submitted on the HACP Right to Know Request Form. Once completed, the request can be emailed, faxed, mailed or personally delivered. When the request is received it will be processed as prescribed by law.

Please submit all requests to HACP’s Open Records Officer:

Ralph J. Ruggiero, Esq.
Assistant General Counsel & Public Records Officer
Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh
Legal Department
412 Blvd. of the Allies, 5th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA, 15219

Tel: 412-643-2902
Fax: 412-456-5175