Opening of Waiting Lists (1BR Bedford Dwellings, Allegheny Dwellings, Arlington Heights)
Effective at the start of the business day Tuesday, August 9, 2022, the Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh (HACP) will open the waiting lists for the following Low Income Public Housing Sites:
- Bedford Dwellings (1-bedroom)
- Arlington Heights (1-bedroom)
- Allegheny Dwellings (1-bedroom)
Pre-applications with a site selection chart for these waiting lists can only be obtained from the HACP website, by emailing a request to Occupancy@hacp.org or by calling 412-456-5030. Completed pre-applications with site selection chart can only be submitted using one of the following methods:
- Email to: Occupancy@hacp.org
- Fax to: 412-456-5182
- Mail to: HACP Occupancy Department, 100 Ross Street, 4th Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Utilize the document drop box located at: HACP Occupancy Department, 100 Ross Street, 4th Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15219.
Position on the waiting list/s will be determined based upon bedroom size needed, preference, and Sequence Date/Time (the date and time of receipt of your pre-application).
Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations can contact the HACP’s Disability Compliance Office at 412-456-5282. For those that are deaf or hard of hearing, you can also contact HACP at TDD: 412-201-5384.
For information about obtaining a pre-application for the HACP Low Income Public Housing Program, please contact the Occupancy Department at 412-456-5030; TDD: 412-201-5384.