2305 Bedford Avenue
Bedford Dwellings is located near Pittsburgh’s Cultural Strip District and is minutes from Downtown Pittsburgh. It is also located close to the Public Transportation route and just across the bridge from the many shopping and eating amenities located in Pittsburgh’s Southside. Ammons Recreational center is just down the block. Presently, Bedford is in the process of planning & preparing for a community-wide redevelopment under the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Choice Neighborhoods program. The Choice Neighborhoods Transformation planning grant is an opportunity to create a comprehensive plan to revitalize Bedford Dwellings and the surrounding area & improve quality of life for the entire community!
Click HERE to keep up with news coming out of Bedford.
- 21 Accessible Units
- 411 Units
- Community recreation center
- Laundry facilities on site
- Security: Security cameras are located in common areas; Guards 7 p.m. – 3 a.m.
- Refrigerator and gas stove
- Washer and gas dryer connections in some units
- Basketball court
- Access to public transportation
- Property manager on-site, Monday–Friday 8-5
- On-site computer learning center
- Laundry room
- Family Resources – BJWL Childrens Program
- Pittsburgh AIDS Task Force
- Reading is Fundamental Pittsburgh
- Center for Victims
- Just Harvest
- 412 Food Rescue
- Creative Arts Corner
- VITA Tax Preparation
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Pittsburgh
- Bedford Dwellings HIV Testing
- No Strings Shop
- HACP Family Self Sufficiency Program
- Resident Employment Program
- Juvenile Reentry Assistance Program
- Bedford Hope Center Services
Waiting list is closed.
Management Office 412-395-3950