Silver Lake Commons
6935 Frankstown Avenue
A three-story mid-rise community that is available for low-income senior citizens, age 62 and older. Ten percent of Silver Lake’s 75 apartment units are fully equipped as handicapped-accessible, and the remaining units are fully handicapped adaptable. Silver Lake Commons offers a broad range of enriched services and programs.
These programs are provided in order to maximize individual functioning and promote a dignified quality of life that allows the community’s residents to age comfortably in place. Silver Lake Commons includes 75 public housing units, including eight accessible units.
- Short Distance to Shopping and Public Transportation
- Lunch Meal Program
- On-site Service Coordination
- Wellness Room with Exercise Equipment
- Cybernook with Internet Access
- Wrap-around Porch and Seating Area
- Small Pets Allowed
Senior Care Network, Inc. 412-362-0165