920 Brookline Boulevard
Frank Mazza Pavilion is a newly renovated non-smoking apartment building located in the business district of Brookline, convenient to a variety of restaurants and shops, a pharmacy and public transportation all within blocks of the building. The building features: 1 bedroom units, kitchens equipped with full-size appliances, wall-to-wall carpeting, central air, mini blinds and storage lockers.
Off street parking is available (standard Pittsburgh Parking Authority rates apply). The newly renovated building is a secured building with security guards, 24 hour emergency maintenance service and property manager and maintenance staff on site.
- 30 Units
- Newly renovated apartments equipped with stove and refrigerator
- Gas, electric and water included
- Carpeted units
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Controlled building access with electronic key fob system
- Intercom System
- Security cameras located in common areas; Guards M-F, 5 p.m. – 7 a.m.; Sat.-Sun., 3 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Laundry room
- Lounge with flat screen television
- Open lobby sitting area
- Access to public transportation
- Off street parking available (Parking Authority rates apply)
- Property manager on-site
Waiting list for 1-br units is closed
Management Office 412-481-3731